Metro Property Services established a Safety Incentive Program to motivate and recognize employees who perform their jobs in a safe and efficient manner.
The purpose of the Safety Incentive Program is to:
- Ensure employees go home injury-free each day.
- Incorporate safety as part of employees normal job site routine.
- Have employees follow safety protocols and OSHA requirements.
- Understand how unsafe actions impact fellow co-workers, the job, and the Company.
- Reward employees who are safe and who perform their jobs with no accidents or injuries.
Every 90 days, Metro rewards employees with a catered lunch and special surprise for passing another quarter with no accidents or injuries.
The company just celebrated 635 days with no injuries on any job sites. Congratulations guys! Good job.